In pursuit of rule #4

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by CuriousGeorge, Sep 16, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

Has anybody ever seen SE-specific door strike plate covers?

Failing that, anything with a red S, or just a brushed finish?

I can find Union Jack, JCW, checkered flag, etc., but nothing that I think would look good on my Island Blue SE.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    AliExpress?

4. CuriousGeorge

Thanks, but no success. I guess I will have to find some other detail to obsess over! ;)

5. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
  6. To remove this ad click here.

7. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Ooh, I'd choose the carbon-fiber one to minimize the added weight.

I'm still waiting for a wild SE-specific body for my key fob. Perhaps an Energetic Yellow lightning bolt with a MINI logo, even if it's larger than the OEM key fob disc. Or maybe a 3-D version of the MINI-E logo (that, I wouldn't want larger).

ghost likes this.
  8. CuriousGeorge

I was tempted by the silver version, but read somewhere that they were only for pre-2018 versions of the F56.

9. ghost

ghost Active Member

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1474997200/for-mini-cooper-key-fob-cover-case-for?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=mini+key+fob&ref=sc_gallery-2-7&referrer_page_guid=65172351-61c8-48c2-883b-04573f7634b5&plkey=7dd08607f2c359aeae896f556be53095aa420ee5%3A1474997200&variation0=3523733384&variation1=3539449141

Probably the closest thing (lemon yellow)

10. To remove this ad click here.

11. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

That looks closer to the Countryman yellow than the SE energetic yellow. But that brings up what will the new EVs (Cooper and Countryman) have for signature accent colors, if any?

insightman likes this.