ICE vehicle on a Charging spot missing legislation .

Discussion in 'General' started by Starman4796, May 12, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Starman4796

Starman4796 New Member

I believe everyone of us has encounter this , an ICE on the charging spot , IKEA , Wholefoods, etc. I wonder if us as a community can not do anything ?? , I do understand we are not Handicap , but charging is fuel for our vehicles . What if we park our EV on a very congested Fuel Stations and not let ICE vehicles refuel ? Will that get the attention of the importance of how abusive and bad this is for us ??

IMG_1079.JPG

Look at this guy and he was at the Apple Store at the model not even preforming his duties or helping in an emergency .

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Stephen Shiffrin

Stephen Shiffrin New Member

I couldn't get into the Whole Foods spot so I parked at a regular spot far away (to avoid others hitting my car). As I approached the store I saw a guy parking in the now vacated charging spot. I told him that it was reserved for those with electric vehicles that need charging; he said he didn't know that (duh: there is a sign right at the parking spot) but he also didn't leave the spot. Stayed there and went in the store.

I think it is a sign of how we have become less courteous to each other and I see that trend throughout the world. But in the driving space, I also see it with drivers not lettings others merge, no one waiving thanks in the rear view mirror anymore, drivers not using turn signals, etc. Sad.

4. JyChevyVolt

JyChevyVolt Active Member

I've never been ICED but have been block by EVs not charging. Tesla owners are the biggest offender. IMG_20180505_121430722.jpg