Hummer EV debut videos

Discussion in 'Hummer EV' started by Domenick, Oct 21, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. GMC revealed its Hummer EV, releasing a short video of a computer simulated vehicle. Not a whole lot of solid information, but don't despair. For one thing, the Motor1/InsideEVs team has great commentary before and after the official video at the linked thread.

The other thing is that GM did something a little different here: they let a few auto YouTubers spend some time with a prototype vehicle to talk about and explain all the features.

This could have been a disastrous approach, but at least one of their chosen presenters, Jason Fenske of Engineering Explained is really good at this kind of thing. This thread will collect these videos, maybe some official GM clips, and some other reaction videos. And your thoughts, of course. :)

ElKhaiHeem likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Here's Jon Rettinger's take.

4. Tid

Tid New Member

I want to know how long and tall the truck is so I can tell if it will fit in my garage. A GMC representative told me those details won't be available until closer to production, which honestly doesn't make any sense to me.

5. There may be slight differences between what they're building prototype-wise versus the mass-produced vehicle. It could be that they just don't have the exact figures yet. Even finessing the suspension could change the height, for instance.

6. ElKhaiHeem

ElKhaiHeem New Member

I have been enjoying the YouTube videos of the new Hummer EV. I was actually about to buy a 2021 Hyundai Palisade ! I saw the Hummer EV just a few days ago and I said....WAIT A MINUTE ! I decided to just sit back and WAIT for ths Hummer EV Edition 1 ! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Hopefully, you've already pre-ordered, because the Edition 1 is already sold out.