HondaLink Login Issues in Canada?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Biggs, Feb 10, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Biggs

Biggs New Member

Just wondering if anyone else in Canada is having issues logging in to HondaLink... I had been using the app without issues for my 2018 Clarity, but last time I went to myhonda.ca (about a month ago) it apparently had been updated to my-garage.ca, and required a password update to sign in. I updated the password, and could then use the new honda financing/help website just fine, but could no longer sign in to HondaLink. Using the "forgot password" option in HondaLink just redirects me to my-garage.ca to update my password, but that obviously does not help (since I can sign in there without problems... still tried changing the password twice though!).

I've called Honda Canada about this three times over the last three weeks and they just keep saying they are waiting for their tech support team to look into it, with no updates... very frustrating.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or has anyone had similar login issues and found a workaround?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. JJim

JJim Active Member

I am in Canada and have no login issues. If you have included special characters in the password, try to change to only letters and numbers password and login again.
    Someone reported that there's a bug in the Hondalink app that it won't accept the password included special characters.

turtleturtle likes this.
  4. Biggs

Biggs New Member

Wow, well that fixed it! Thank you so much, I can't believe Honda had no idea how to fix this, and it was such a simple solution.

JJim and insightman like this.
  5. JJim

JJim Active Member

I am glad it could solve your problem

6. Melissa77

Melissa77 New Member

Hello, I tried and changed my login to just letters and numbers...It still will not login...I am waiting for tech support with no answers still...any other suggestions? I’m in Canada, reinstalled the app and changed passwords...nothing will move past the error screen when I try to login. I can login to Mygarage with no issues. Please help. Thank you

7. To remove this ad click here.