Honda OEM front floor/mud mats for sale

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by KentuckyKen, Jul 27, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

I have both front Honda OEM rubber floor mats for sale. I don’t need them anymore. They’ve been in the car for 4 months and are just like new.
    You can have them for $25 plus shipping and pay me through PayPal. Start a conversation with me with address and email and they can be yours.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. mattheo0118

mattheo0118 Member

Hey!

I'm interested. Can you ship to San Diego

4. KentuckyKen

Yes, but @PeteWagner has already asked for them and I have to wait several days to get a box that fits them flat. If he can’t wait and cancels I’ll PM you. Ken

5. amy2421

amy2421 Active Member

What did you go with as a replacement, Ken?

6. KentuckyKen

It was a toss up between the TuxMats and WeatherTech. I went w WeatherTech since I had had them before in a Tacoma and I liked that they use the 2 OEM attachments and not clips like the TuxMats so are easier to remove. Waiting on them to arrive but the only thing I don’t like is that the posted pictures seem to show they don’t cover the battery hump by the seats. If that turns out to be the case, I can accept it since that area is higher up and won’t get sloshed. Also, WT let me order just the front and the TM site wouldn’t.
    It’s my first new car in 30 years so I’m desperately trying to keep it clean and shiny. It’s my baby!

7. To remove this ad click here.