Help!

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Stephanie Bina, Feb 18, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Stephanie Bina

Stephanie Bina New Member

Hello, we are a group of undergraduate marketing students at San Diego State University and we need your help! We have developed this survey to learn more about the electric vehicle (EV) market and people who are interested in purchasing an EV.

Your participation in this study will only take about 5 to 7 minutes, and your honest feedback will help our research efforts. All responses will remain anonymous.

In addition, at the end of this survey you will be able to enter a raffle for a chance to win a $30 Amazon gift card. The winner will be notified via e-mail before May 12, 2018.

We would like you to know that your participation in this study is completely voluntary and you can quit at any point throughout the survey.

Please click the link below to begin the survey! Thank you for your participation!

https://sdsubusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hDMyMyTBdN7Q7H

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. loomis2

loomis2 Well-Known Member

The survey doesn't take into account owning more than one ev/phev vehicles.

Stephanie Bina likes this.
  4. Schaffer970

Schaffer970 New Member

Checked out the site and it does appear legitimate. Took the survey, it quick and painless :)

5. dstrauss

dstrauss Well-Known Member

@Stephanie Bina - Good survey - good luck to your team. I would have allowed at least one free form question to garner comments not included in survey - for instance, why we are satisfied with a 50 mile EV and 280 mile ICE range vehicle.

6. AlanSqB

AlanSqB Active Member

Done. I second the 2 EV owner comment. I have a Clarity and a Leaf.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. jdonalds

jdonalds Well-Known Member

It doesn't include any questions about using solar to charge the car. It doesn't include the Hyundai Ioniq PHEV which would be my second choice.

9. ddrj

ddrj New Member

Completed.

10. bfd

bfd Active Member

I wonder if they'll let me win given I work thereā€¦ LOL

Stephanie Bina and Domenick like this.
  11. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

Completed.

On the question for how many trips we drive, there is no option for those of us no longer driving a car, altho I understand why those composing the survey didn't consider that group of respondents.

But neither is there any reasonable option for those who are retired and don't drive every day, those whose driving schedule is weekly and monthly rather than daily. That is definitely an oversight on the part of whoever composed the survey.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

Done.

14. Johngalt6146

Johngalt6146 Active Member

Done

15. Geez. You guys are a helpful bunch. Thanks for helping her out.

16. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Brand new Clarity owner. Took the survey to help them out and in gratitude of all the fantastic and money saving information I found on this forum. Only takes a few minutes and there is one free form question where you can write what you like. God bless you all.

Stephanie Bina and Domenick like this.
  17. Stephanie Bina

Stephanie Bina New Member

Thank you all so much, we have gathered a great amount of data and are finding some very interesting and useful results!

18. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

We all hope you will share the results on this forum when you are finished.

Domenick likes this.
  19. bfd

bfd Active Member

Go Aztecs!

20. descolado

descolado Member

Appears the survey is closed.