Help with Electric Vehicle Charging Survey

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob ONeil, Jun 26, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Rob ONeil

Rob ONeil New Member

Hi all!

I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech, conducting a customer discovery survey as part of a course in Technology-based Entrepreneurship. Individually, we are pursuing tons of cool ideas and looking to understand if our ideas have merit. First step is understanding our potential customers and their needs.

I believe there is an unsatisfied need for EV charging options and I am launching a survey to gain insight into this area.

The goal of this survey is to help validate or disprove my assumptions around what the EV market needs. I am looking for EV owners in the US at this time.

I would greatly appreciate your help! You can stay anonymous, if you'd like!
    Here is a link to my survey (a google form): https://forms.gle/RDMGwNqk5tE3nQyGA

Thank you!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Nice, short survey that is not specific to any country or EV. It works for me.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  4. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Do you want to include PHEVs or just BEV only?

5. Well, when I said I didn't own an EV in the US, I was flipped right to the end of the survey and only asked where I'd heard about it. So, yes, it is specific to the US.

6. Rob ONeil

Rob ONeil New Member

Sorry about any confusion - I'm only looking at owners of EVs in the US at this time. The scope of trying to research across multiple countries would be too much for me right now!

Thank you for your time!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Rob ONeil

Rob ONeil New Member

Owners of PHEVs and BEVs welcome (if in the US).
    I had originally thought to limit myself to BEVs only, but now realize there could very well be overlapping concerns around charging infrastructure for owners of either type.
    Thanks for your question!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  9. Rob ONeil

Rob ONeil New Member

Thank you everyone that participated in my survey! It is now closed and I am working through the results.

Thanks again!