Have any of you guys noticed a change in your cruise control meter displaly UI?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Arctiic, May 17, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Before I distinctly recall having a readout of the MPH after hitting the "SET" key, and being able to increase/decrease the target velocity using the "RES" and "SET" keys after it's been toggled on. However, at some point it appears to now display a "Cruise Mode" label within a border, and hitting "SET" engages the label (which then gains a highlight around the label border and text). This new mode does not seem to have the option of adjusting the target velocity, and is also a bit clumsily implemented (e.g., at times, it will show it's still engaged despite it clearly having been toggled off and the vehicle starts decelerating). I'm hesitant to test for further differences, so I'm not sure what else may have changed. I'm wondering if this was some sort of OTA update, or if I might have accidently altered some setting that caused the change? Thanks!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

You've probably turned off ACC. Hold the "main" button for a few seconds to toggle it.

4. ClarityBill

ClarityBill Active Member

I think you actually hold the 'following distance' button to toggle it. It is the strange button to the right of the Cruise control buttons.

I use the cruise control mode when I am in traffic. i don't like the way ACC follows in heavy traffic.