GV60 Deliveries & Pics

Discussion in 'GV60' started by Jamas, Jun 28, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Here she is...

IMG_7244.jpg
    Picked up my GV60 Advanced in Uyumi white on Saturday.

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Saw a GV60 in Saskatoon a few days ago. Very good looking car..., outside and inside.

Jamas likes this.
  4. Very happy with it so far. My last car, a 2019 Kona Electric that I sold back due to the battery issue, was a good car, but the GV60 is definitely next level.

5. I was so critical of this when I saw that first neon yellow car, but this looks pretty damn good in white, actually.
    How is that crystal ball/gear selector? Does it have a premium look/feel in person?

6. Yes, the crystall ball has a very solid/premium feel to it and shifting is much more intuitive than the buttons I had on the Kona EV. The car is beautiful in person. I don't understand why so many are turned off by it.

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Great to hear! Was disappointed by the switchgear in the Cadillac Lyriq. Looks premium in pictures, but in person it didn't quite live up to that (not terrible, just not as nice as expected to touch).

Jamas likes this.
  9. rarewolf

rarewolf New Member

I’m surprised to see the white interior, which isn’t available in Canada for the Uyumi white exterior. Specifically, which interior is it? (e.g., the Napa leather in diamond stitching)

10. Mine is leather, but the Napa leather with diamond stitching only comes with the performance model. IMHO, the gray/white interior is nicer than the all black interior, though I would have preferred a darker steering wheel.

Domenick likes this.
  11. rarewolf

rarewolf New Member

Actually, the Napa/diamond interior comes in both trims for Canada, but my wife would’ve liked the lighter interior better…

petethecanuck likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. RKOZ

RKOZ New Member

Congrats!! I got mine about a month ago. White with the blue interior (Performance). VERY happy.
    A few quirks I'm noticing... the most significant is that I have it set to charge from 12AM to 6AM (using a ChargePoint Flex Charger). It seems to stop about an hour into the charge, and the CO Flex texts me that the car is drawing very little power and is probably done. It's not done!! Weird. Just trying to figure it out.

No AI mode (for navigation), so it seems. Can't find a way to turn that on if it does have it.

Sometimes while backing into garage it sudden stops, as if the breaks are on. I can press accelerator pedal to move it slightly but breaks are on.... no reason why. Only happens while backing into garage. I have to go to P, then back to R again to continue backing up.

Minor stuff... not complaining!!! Awesome car, hands down.
    Good luck with yours!!!!

14. Awesome. Best of luck.

I would have preferred the blue interior, but it only comes with the Performance model in the US.

Odd regarding the charging. Hopefully you figure it out. I haven't had any issues charging at public stations. Wonder if it's a compatibility issue with the ChargePoint? I'll be installing one at home eventually, so let me know if you figure it out.

I don't believe AI mode is available in the US :-(

Backup issue - sounds like the cameras / safety features think you're about to crash into something. Maybe try turning that feature off temporarily to test it out.

15. RKOZ

RKOZ New Member

Was on phone with ChargePoint last night. This charger is quirky. I restarted it (trying to work this issue out) and it never reconnected to the network. They had me breaker-off/on to hard reboot it. They suspect it might be a bad charger and are offering to send a new one out but I think its more likely what you said... incompatible. I think the GV60 is somehow involved with with this in the way it behaves.

I'll keep you updated. Hopefully it helps you and maybe others (or maybe someone else will chime in and help ME!!) :)

Jamas likes this.
  16. Robert Wahler

Robert Wahler New Member

Jamas,
    I can get SuperCruise from GM. When will the GV60 have hands free? It's the only thing I wish it had.

17. I don't know when (or if) Hyundai group will release a version - but the necessary gear already exists.https://comma.ai/vehicles

18. Robert Wahler

Robert Wahler New Member

I found something interesting

Motorbiscuit.com says not a single Genesis SUV is recommended by CR. Link would not transfer. You can Google. It doesn't like confusing controls or rear visibility.

19. Agree that the rear visibility could be better, but it’s not horrible.

I find the controls all very intuitive. To call them nightmarish is hyperbole to the extreme.

Domenick likes this.