Got pulled over...

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Dustin, Sep 3, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Dustin

Dustin Member

I was pulled over for my uhh rate of travel (we will call this 5.1 mph in a 5mph, for a purely hypothetical discussion we will call it topped out on a surface street). Officer told me I've gotten it out of my system now with the new car, I can slow it down and have a nice day. I think the type of vehicle impacted the outcome of the traffic stop, some other vehicles would have resulted in an impounded vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Inside EVs mobile app

leehinde and neal adkins like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Odobo

Odobo Active Member

AFAIK the kind of vehicle that will get impound are either illegal mod under the hood or you get arrested.... Since it is highly unlikely that you mod the clarity and you were not participating in illegal activity, you would need to travel a lot over the hypothetically speed limit to have that happen...

Hypothetically

4. Dustin

Dustin Member

I in no way condone unsafe driving. But yes, the 5.1 in a 5 was more than sufficient to get the vehicle impounded. In this hypothetical after I saw the lights I pulled over and waited for the officer to catch up for well over a minute, his 0-5mph speed must not be sufficient.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Inside EVs mobile app