Got an invitation from Ford today to order XLT or Pro

Discussion in 'F-150 Lightning' started by Fastnf, Aug 11, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Called my dealer to order but they don't have pricing yet for the 2023 builds. So waiting on dealer so that I can place an order. Right now I am thinking an Atlas Blue Standard Range XLT with 9.6 kw propower.

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. dGarry48

dGarry48 Member

That's exciting! Good luck

4. Decided to go with the Pro standard range Iconic Silver no options. I would have gone with the XLT but it didn't come with ACC with out adding an additional $20 grand to the price, while the base pro pro did have ACC with out adding options. Go figure? I would have liked the 8 way seats but again not for an extra $20k. I thought about getting the 9.6kw on board power but decided I really didn't need it. I am in the process of installing solar with back up batteries at my new place so I don't need it for that. I also have a setup for my Kona to power an inverter that I could use on the lightning as well. So between the 2.4 on board the 20 k back up and the 1kw from the Kona I think I am set in the back up battery department.

Now All I need to do is wait a year to get it:eek:. Won't be delivered until autumn 2023

Domenick, electriceddy and dGarry48 like this.
  5. dGarry48

dGarry48 Member

That's a long waiting game! Congrats in advance

6. Yep it is a long wait. I have an old 1993 f 250 that I have owned for many years which the lightning will replace so it is not imperative that I have it now. I have many other project keeping me busy for the next year so I am sure it will go by fast. Who knows may be the supply chains will loosen up and I will get it sooner. That would be nice. I am just happy to be able to get one at all.

dGarry48 likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.