Game App for iOS or Android | Clarity Eco Quest

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by chris5168, Oct 19, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. chris5168

chris5168 Member

A07ACEEC-E20C-4C8A-B181-4B541B3C34E8.jpeg Almost 22K posts and this hasn’t been posted?

https://salestraining.honda.com/en/Clarity-Eco-Quest

Clarity Eco Quest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
    Compatible with iPhone

[​IMG]
    Requires Android 4.4 and up.

Play the new Clarity Plug-In Hybrid mobile app

It’s fun! Drive Honda’s 2018 Clarity Plug-In Hybrid in a mobile game simulation! Discover Clarity’s advanced powertrain technology by taking the Clarity Eco Quest challenge: Can you pick up your colleagues and make it to work using only Clarity’s electric motor?

Earn maximum Eco Points using only Clarity’s electric motor and regenerative braking system. Collect Eco Spheres along the way for additional Eco Points, and compete with your colleagues by trying to top the leaderboard!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. dnb

dnb Active Member

lmao what :D

4. jorgie393

jorgie393 Well-Known Member

The link you have above is to“salestraining.honda.com”, so maybe this is intended for dealers to understand the car.

I think they might have been better off making a “Predelivery Inspection” game, where dealers compete to see how many items they can actually remember to do on the predelivery checklist.

NorCalPete, gedwin, Domenick and 12 others like this.
  5. V8Power

V8Power Active Member

Or how about the, "WTF are the basic features & benefits any salesman should know" game and try to sell some Claritys rather than order take for a commission. Then level up and unlock the level "Whoa, I'm a Honda tech & understand more about the car than owners on insideevsforum". Wait, that level requires you to buy aHondiibo...

coutinpe likes this.
  6. Atkinson

Atkinson Active Member

I am dying laughing here......

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

LMAO.