FTSE tries spread climate denial type lie

Discussion in 'General' started by Matthew.J.Garcia, Sep 20, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Matthew.J.Garcia

Matthew.J.Garcia New Member

This FTSE outfit rated Exxon highly on sustainability and Tesla last for combined rankings on environment social and governance. Article in WJS. This is bitterness over their long tail pipe scam getting rejected on fuel cells. Anyone really think any part of Exxon's operation is clean? Like an Exxon refinery? Anyone think an Exxon refinery is clean and not an environmental travesty that needs to be shut as soon as humanly possible with externality costs slapped on Exxon going back 70 years?

The bigger picture is increasingly clear e.g., you buy or finance a solar plant and you unlike the obsolete so-called competition you don't have a fuel bill and you have a straight line cost curve for 30 years. It would be like buying a car that was cheaper than the competition by a lot but with no fuel bill and a million mile 100% warranty because nothing would break and it had an essentially maintenance free system. Further, the cars performed radically better. Add on zero emissions and no resource bottle necks.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

Sometimes I'm shocked at the amount of science-denier B.S. seen in the most prestigious conservative newspaper in the USA. Other times I'm just sad.

The far right wingnut bubble world isn't confined to just Fox News and AM radio talk programs.
    :(

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Anything Murdoch touches soon becomes ‘Earth-2’.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  5. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

'Earth-2'? Hey now, quit stealing my meme! I stole it fair and square from DC Comics!
    ;)

bwilson4web likes this.
  6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Including ZAP comics, I am not illiterate.

About 8" from my right knee is The Innovator's Dilemma that I should complete by Sunday/Monday.

Bob Wilson

7. To remove this ad click here.