Four Excellent condition OEM wheels with plastic covers Pirelli A/S Tires

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sniwallof, Oct 2, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Four Excellent condition OEM wheels with plastic covers Pirelli A/S Tires

Under 1,500 miles, used as winter tires

Local pickup, Upstate NY between Syracuse and Albany

Make offer, PM me. Might be willing to meet part way, such as Syracuse to Albany.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

Here are some pictures, they are about 55 lbs each
    235/45R-18 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 ALL SEASON PLUS SL
    Tirerack, paid: $191.40 ea $765.60 need to see if the Warranty is transferrable, installed with dynamic balancing at local high end shop.

Make offer, local pick up Utica, NY area, or I might be able to meet part way, e.g. Syracuse to Albany.

For pick up, they fit fine, two in the trunk, two on the folded down back seats

IMG_7260_wheel.jpg
    IMG_7258_side_detail.jpg
    IMG_7257_center_detail.jpg
    IMG_7256_example_stack.jpg
    IMG_7241_Tread_2.jpg
    IMG_7267_Tread_1.jpg
    IMG_7261_wheel_back.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  4. zbartrout

zbartrout New Member

Do you still have these for sale? Would you consider $350

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

5. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

I bought the upgraded rims (discount) here: https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08W18-TRT-100.html , so the four wheels (that I traded in with the car with the OEM Michelin eco tires) cost about $1296. Then I bought the Pirelli P7s and put them on the OEM wheels that came with the car. The P7s cost $765 plus another $150 for installation and balancing. So, just for reference, it cost me about $2,200 for the project (to have two sets of wheels and tires).

The stock OEM alloy wheels are said to cost more, I do not expect to get anything close to even the HONDA discount price for the OEM alloy wheels with the aero covers.

This sale is for four lightly used, about 1,500 miles stock OEM alloy wheels with the aero covers, with balanced Pirelli P7s, ready to mount on a car and go. Or, you could change them at a shop for the tire of your choice, and see if you can trade-in or sell the lightly used P7s.

I suppose based on my project cost of about $2,200, I would start at about $1,200 and see what offers I get. All offers will be considered.

Probably better to use "conversations" for offers (like private messages on other boards) to minimize postings to all.

For pick up, they fit fine, two in the trunk, two on the folded down back seats, but remember to take out any big stuff that you normally carry around first.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  6. sniwallof

sniwallof Active Member

The wheels and tires are sold.

7. To remove this ad click here.