Ford F150 Lightning

Discussion in 'General' started by car enthusiast 55, May 21, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. car enthusiast 55

car enthusiast 55 New Member

Can't hold myself back after seeing this video. What do you guys think?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Well-Known Member

Pickups hold zero interest for me, but if this helps open a new market segment to EVs, more power to them.

4. Like Bruce, I have no interest in a pickup, but I am interested in the impact the F150 Lightning will have on EV sales, and visibility. I hope it's release will be a pivot point, engaging more people to consider EVs.

5. While I drive my kona 99% percent of the time it still won't haul a 4x8 sheet of plywood, osb , dry wall, 20 bags concrete 4"x4"x10' post or a number of other large item that I use in projects at home. Currently building a small building to house a set of Power walls. So I still have a F250 Ice 4x4. I would prefer to be all electric. So I also am all in on the F150 Lightning as I can then dump the ICE. I reserved one already.

Domenick likes this.
  6. Best I can get is an 8 foot ladder inside with the rear hatch closed with Kona EV. I am working on a go around type mod where the hatch may be open while driving hopefully report back within too long:
    https://insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/drive-system-locked-up.8777/

Fastnf likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.