For the Tesla skeptics

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by bwilson4web, Jan 31, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I found this opposite world, URL, in my inbox. If you don't like or care for Tesla, enjoy, but it comes from 'bizarro' world.

Source: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4482722-tesla-seems-to-be-shifting-focus-from-new-evs#comments

Summary

• Tesla is an EV company not launching EVs. It's decided to spend 2022 focusing on humanoid robots instead.
    • The pickup truck is an example of a market where Tesla has lost out to competitors and we don't expect that trend to reverse.
    • The company isn't leading in its highest potential side business (FSD) and its other businesses don't justify its valuation.
    • We expect Tesla to continue its underperformance rather than rebounding from its recent struggles.
    • I do much more than just articles at The Energy Forum: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. . . .
    Sometimes one wonders where they come from. Worse, who would follow their rumination without going to original sources?

For example, Tesla is opening two new, designed literally from the ground up, factories in Austin Texas and Germany. Yet this was not evident in the article. Instead the bipedal robot became their focus. If real, I would program the robot to confront the author.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  2. To remove this ad click here.