Flashing lights from other vehicles on screen

Discussion in 'Honda' started by Yukon903, Aug 24, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Yukon903

Yukon903 New Member

This is probably one of those, can't be unseen comments/questions, so I'll apologize in advance...

Has anyone noticed that using the side camera, some vehicles look like they have emergency vehicle flashing white lights?
    Not sure how many times I see this and instinctively try to pull over before realizing they are not an unmarked vehicle.

I suspect it is a function of them being led lights and the refresh rate on the camera and/or screen.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Odobo

Odobo Active Member

I think it is the led combine with the refresh rate... I have grown to ignore them since I see them when I take pictures too but first time I saw it when I test drive the car I was like oh it's there too

4. JCEV

JCEV Active Member

Yeah unfortunately This is one of the features I find no use for so I turn it off. When I'm in the city and need to make a right turn I will put it on manually to see cyclists coming. Thats about it.

5. weave

weave Active Member

I love the thing, but I usually do it on manual so I can scope out the lane and wait to make my move. Unfortunately in my area a turn signal tells the guy in the lane you want to go in to speed up and not let you in. :-(