EV Interview Opportunity

Discussion in 'General' started by Timi, Nov 7, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Timi

Timi New Member

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to interview people who have an Electric Vehicle (ideally not Hybrid) or are considering one. The purpose of this interview is to understand how to make EV more accessible and make owners feel more supported. Data will be used to help make decisions for automotive companies (only personal data needed to be stored is age and profession). The interview will last between 45 mins - 1 hour and can be done over video/phone/in person, I'm based in Central London. Is anyone interested? Thanks

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Well that rules me out.

Bob Wilson

4. Jack

Jack Administrator

Will you not be considering a pure EV in the future?

5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

As a general rule of thumb, I run my cars until the wheels fall off. The one exception was our 2010 Gen-3 Prius because the Prime came with TSS-P.

I have a hard requirement to travel between Huntsville AL and our family homes in Stillwater OK and Coffeyville KS. There is a 270 mile segment between Little Rock AR and Tulsa OK that only the long range Model 3 could span. If a fast DC charger is installed in Fort Smith, AR, the problem is solved.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  6. TheMagster

TheMagster Member

I'm interested. Just bought my first EV a few months ago and I'm hooked, already planning to buy another in a few years.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. lem

lem New Member

I'm interested too. Just bought a used one at end of November.