electric motorhome project plans

Discussion in 'General' started by ruisvensson, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ruisvensson

ruisvensson New Member

I want not break the community rules, but I need help.

I have a project for mount an electric motorhome, where the energy come from a set of panels on roof (5 fixed, 10 on 2 sliders opening when parked); when need recharge I search some good place for wait 8-12 hours.

But my project is stopped, the situation here in brazil is getting hard to arise the money.

So, I want sell the whole plans of the project; I will send a set of detailed plans for whom pay me only U$40.

With the money, I will launch a marketing campaign for my SF book, so when I get about $120k I will begin the project; when finished I will publish a video showing the vehicle and it´s characteristics.

With this vehicle, I will get avoid not only the gas cost, but also energy bills and home rent. In others countries, the situation can perhaps look as here; the temptation for surpass this is very strong.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
  2. Jack

Jack Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like a great project. If you have not already, I suggest starting a crowdfunding campaign on GoFundMe.com or KickStarter.com

Posting your plans for sale is totally acceptable, since you are not a commercial entity... yet :)

Domenick likes this.