Electic Corvette?? The The World’s First Street Legal all Electric Car to break the 200 mph barrier

Discussion in 'General' started by interestedinEV, Aug 9, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. interestedinEV

interestedinEV Well-Known Member

I was reading this article "Joe Biden predicts there will be an electric Corvette and he's probably right" (https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/cars/joe-biden-electric-corvette/index.html) and came across this company
    https://genovationcars.com/

It appears that they are taking a Corvette and converting it into an electric Corvette
    You can Order your GXE now to secure one of just 75 bespoke units worldwide.

800HP 700lb-ft 220.0mph
    peak performance flat torque curve top speed

upload_2020-8-9_16-28-21.png

Here they claim
    About Us
    The Genovation GXE reimagines an American icon as an all-electric supercar with speeds in excess of 220 mph. We hold world records as the fastest street legal electric supercar and in the all-electric standing mile. In fact, we keep breaking our own world records (nine times so far).

Our record-breaking process leads us to raise the bar in sustainable energy storage, propulsion, composite and suspension technologies.

Genovation pushes the state of the art in performance EVs so we can accelerate production of sustainable EV technology for future generations. We want to combat climate change, air pollution, and acidic ocean waters. You can join our mission when you buy the GXE all-electric supercar.

bwilson4web likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. FloridaSun

FloridaSun Well-Known Member

I would think that Chevrolet will very soon unveil a Plug-in Hybrid of the C8 Corvette.. That car is a beast and if you add 1 or 2 electric motors in front, it would be insanely fast... I'd think that there will be a PHEV first before Chevrolet will go all Electric on Corvettes.. I'm a long time Corvette guy and owned 14 of them.. If they'd release a fully electric one, I would probably get in line to get one..

bwilson4web likes this.