Download maintenance manual from Hyundaitechinfo.com problem

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Maple, Sep 8, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Maple

Maple Member

I am subscribed and tried to download maintenance manual for my Kona from above website however no maintenance manual for one click download. A few sections I have to go through. Diagrams I have to download page by page. The system print button not work properly. It only print a few pages and missing lot of pages. It also hard to print a big size diagram. Looks if the image load slow than printer window pop up the printing out will fail(blank page) I have to screen copy then print or save these big diagrams.
    Anyone has encountered the same issue or I missed something?

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. mikeselectricstuff

mikeselectricstuff Active Member

I did a 1-day sub a while ago to try & slurp everything I could, but it was a real fiddle - I think I ended up just doing print-to-pdf for the stuff I wanted - I do recall there were different ways to show pages, and some worked better than others

4. Maple

Maple Member

No one day subscribe option any more. Shortest is one week. Hard to believe Hyundai makes that website so different for customers using.

5. mikeselectricstuff

mikeselectricstuff Active Member

Still showing a 24 hour option here in Europe at 15 Euro, 7 days E60

6. I did the 24 hour option recently, like Mike mentioned 15 euro, I printed to PDF as much as I could but as mentioned it was tedious.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Maple

Maple Member

Ok I am in Canada and use website for States. Shortest time is one week 60 usd.

9. After the trouble mikeselectricstuff described I gave up after several visits. I agree it should be easier, Nissan service manual for example for the Leaf was easy, downloaded all pages with hours to spare with the 24H subscription.
    Great car, but the referencing of text including the owners manual right through the service manual leaves lots of room for improvement from Hyundai.
    Seeing as they allow a whole week to figure it out, I hope it works out for you.
    (Another manual in the hands of Kona Electric owners could come in handy for me, for future reference requests:D)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    navguy12 likes this.
  10. We should make a list who has one ( maybe in the Tech Index thread pasted at the top) for a go to for those of us with computers that are - shall we say ... hanging by a thread:rolleyes:

navguy12 likes this.
  11. A guy would have to be careful what they post publicly as Hyundai embeds a watermark with your account name and IP address in the PDFs. I suspect its to chase you for copyright if the information is posted publicly.

electriceddy likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

Can you prove that? Describe the exact mechanism?

_H*

14. Seriously, why would I fabricate something like that ? I guess I could prove it by posting a PDF from Hyundai's online service manual watermarked with my account user name and IP, but for obvious reasons I am not going to do that.