Clarity OWNER review videos?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Mark W, Oct 1, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    Hi all,

Before I bought my Clarity, I searched Youtube and probably watched a dozen review videos. All of those reviews were by professional reviewers, or people who borrowed the car. Are there any by owners who gave a review from an owners perspective? I couldn't find any. I was thinking of maybe making one.

Remarksman likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Johnhaydev

Johnhaydev Active Member

I haven’t seen any done by owners. Sounds like a great idea!

4. iluvscuba

iluvscuba Active Member

Check out the video from 'Modern Nomad', he did a few earlier this year including one that shows about 50km range driving in -12C, 100km/hr speed

5. JJim

JJim Active Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The Owners Log review on my Clarity page is very old. I should update it.

JJim likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I have one coming soon. I just wanted to put on enough miles on to get as much insight as possible.

Remarksman likes this.
  9. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

10. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    The Modern Nomad ones are interesting. Thanks.

11. It's a great idea. I know I would have watched such a video if I ran across it before buying the Clarity because we thought hard about it and did as much research as we could. An "authentic if somewhat amateurish" video can be very convincing.
    I know it's hard to make a video and not look and sound like a total dork, tho! (Well, hard for me at least, but maybe I am a dork!)

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    Thanks Michael. How long do you think until you do yours? Please post a link here when you do.

14. Carro con enchufe

Carro con enchufe Active Member

I hope you not only get insight, but some clarity as well :D

Remarksman likes this.
  15. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    Well played! :cool:

16. Johnhaydev

Johnhaydev Active Member

Here is another review from a clarity owner. He still likes the car after 8 months of driving.

17. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Of course, you'll submit your entire script to the vultures here to "help" you get it right. Right? Just kidding, can't wait to see it.

18. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    Interesting this came back up. Back around the time that I originally wrote this, I did a quick practice run at an initial video, and I was so underwhelmed by my performance that I lost my enthusiasm to do it. I may still do it, but I gained some respect for the people who make those helpful videos!

insightman likes this.
  19. Johnhaydev

Johnhaydev Active Member

Part 2 of an owner review

Louis Nisenbaum likes this.