Clarity Infotainment app and wallpaper tips?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Bobbychow305, Mar 2, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Bobbychow305

Bobbychow305 New Member

Hey Clarity family
    How do I change and organize my Infotainment system to have 1) cool pics wallpaper 2) big icons like below

Attached Files:

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. coutinpe

coutinpe Active Member

You need to go to the settings menu and under 'system' look for an entry called 'change skin'. Once you change the skin, you can upload pictures from you USB as wallpaper or use the native ones, which are quite cool too. Downside is the system can get a bit slower.

4. Bobbychow305

Bobbychow305 New Member

For some reason, the USB does not show any jpg. It's format in exfat. I plug it in both port. I can't seem where to find to import file. I follow instructions but won't show ADD file

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Did you try FAT32? Microsoft released exFAT just a few years before Honda began designing the Clarity--the company may not have embraced that format yet.

6. You can do so through the regular frontend method, but the annoying part is that it won't persist. If you have root, then there is a way to save the change to the System partition.

In the frontend settings somewhere, there should be a setting that changes between the legacy (i.e., the one depicted) and the current home UI style.

7. To remove this ad click here.