Check engine light: Emissions System Problem

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by S L ., Aug 26, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. S L .

S L . Active Member

I got this Emission System Problem this morning, i'm at 6,700 miles. This is just for the Emission System Problem, not the multiple system problem that a lot of people are encountering.

I saw a couple of owners had this and seems like "DTC P26A3 -- Electric water valve Malfunction." was the problem. Also looks like the solution is to just clear the code. Have a hard time believing that is the solution.

Was there any problems with using the car? on EV mode? on HV mode? Did it affect the car at all?

Anyone else in the forum got this problem?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. clinton

clinton New Member

I run it pretty much only in EV mode, and no problems so far (have had it for a couple of weeks, after the dealer reset it and it popped up again)

4. jdonalds

jdonalds Well-Known Member

We've had this problem over the past couple of weeks. Took it to Honda and they cleared the code. That is unsettling for me. It's only been a few days since the dealer cleared the code so no real data on if that is a solution or a stop-gap.

5. Alantn

Alantn Member

I had this problem when the car was at 600 miles, currently at 2 months in and 2100 miles. The dealer cleared the code said it's a software issue and should be updated by Honda in the August time frame. I have not had it even though the ICE was running from time to time and used up more than half a tank of gas since. Dealer said to call when I get it again.