ChargePoint - Have you ever seen this?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Timothy, Dec 14, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Timothy

Timothy Active Member

I have been charging at the same ChargePoint station near work for about a year without a problem. Today, after I had been at work a short time, I got notice from ChargePoint saying I was plugged in but not charging and I should restart the charge. So I quickly went to HondaLink to restart, but it showed that I was charging. I went out to my car and the ChargePoint station showed that I was not charging as did the ChargePoint app, but the green light was on near the Clarity charging port and HondaLink still showed charging (it clearly was not). I turn the car back on then off. I believe this started actual charging. I also unplugged and plugged back in (as you'll see from my graph). While I had the car on I took a quick look at the info screen to see if there was more info on the actual charging situation. I could not find anything (is there additional live info?). I am hoping this is a one time blip. Anyone have a solution, advice, humorous comment?
    [​IMG]

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

Maybe Service Bulletin 18-097 would help?

Attached Files:

4. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Have you had the update for excessive sensitivity to charging power fluctuations, Service Bulletin 18-097, installed? At least one post said that this corrected their problem at public chargers, especially Charge Points.