CDC vaccine facts and data

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bwilson4web, Nov 1, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

How do I know which COVID-19 vaccine information sources are accurate?

Accurate vaccine information is critical and can help stop common myths and rumors.

It can be difficult to know which sources of information you can trust. Before considering vaccine information on the Internet, check that the information comes from a credible source [not @SouthernDude rjw] and is updated on a regular basis. Learn more about finding credible vaccine information.
    . . .

Bust Common Myths and Learn the Facts
    . . .

Not everyone on the Internet is your friend, honest, and knowledgeable. It usually takes time to read their posts and compare them to hard facts and data. Sad to say, there are frauds and Russian/Murdoch propagandists. But the Center for Disease Control (CDC) since July 1 1946 has been and remains a world leader in medical information along with the National Institute of Health (NIH), a primary research organization.

A retired engineer, I'm reminded of:
    upload_2021-11-1_22-38-42.png
    Your choice.

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. amy stivens

amy stivens New Member

I stopped wasting my time and nerves to convince someone. Not worse to fight for. My family is vaccinated, for all the rest - don't care anymore

Jim Matthews and bwilson4web like this.
  4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I use the analogy of CB radio abuse when an overpowered broadcaster would talk and remain remains deaf. So that CB channel soon becomes unusable requiring turning up the squelch. Sad to say, the common trolls carry on that spirit of abuse.

Just today we know there are bad actor countries, Russia comes to mind but they are not alone, who purposely spread false claims in USA and other forums. But I'd seen this from the earliest days of the Internet and BB software. I'm reminded of Ron White saying "You can't fix stupid."

Bob Wilson

Jim Matthews and amy stivens like this.
  5. SouthernDude

SouthernDude Active Member

What facts and data am I missing? Quit posturing and actually explain it.

So using data from the CDC is propaganda? Seriously. All you do is fear monger. You have yet to demonstrate anything beyond that.