Canadian pricing released

Discussion in 'Ariya' started by electriceddy, Oct 6, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Prices for all Canadian models released today with the base model Engage FWD @$52.998, well under the iZEV SUV base model $60K cap.
    The other 5 variants also qualify for the $5k rebate as they all fall under the $70K maximum price:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Nissan says deliveries will start with the FWD models in the late fall, followed by deliveries of the AWD models starting in early 2023."

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. DJP

DJP Active Member

I reserved an Evolve 87kWh. With the price, now I need to decide just how much I want it. $65k is kind of a lot of money. For another $3k I can get a Ford Lighting XLT

StubbyStan likes this.
  4. StubbyStan

StubbyStan New Member

If you have it reserved & Nissan Canada is doing the same as Nissan USA then you should be locked in at the reservation MSRP & not the new price point. The difference in the States was around $1500 so it wasn't that much but definitely enough that I didn't want to pay for the increase.

5. DJP

DJP Active Member

The problem for people in Canada who reserved an Ariya is there isn't a reservation system they have access to and we have never been given any indication of the cost of the model we reserved.

This is the last communication I received from Nissan Canada back on January 19th:

Thank you for preordering your 2023 ARIYA. Your order has been received and processed. An order number will be provided once your vehicle is scheduled for production.

Due to the current global supply chain disruptions and the impact of COVID-19, it may take longer than usual to fulfill your order. We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for the inconvenience.​

Based on that information, the car I ordered hasn't even been entered into the production schedule as I've heard nothing since.

6. Ohliuw

Ohliuw Active Member

You forget the $5k rebate and extra $7k if you are in QC.

even without the rebate, these are completely different vehicles, so it really depends on your needs.

Also, the build quality is not comparable. For example, I tried Mach-e and felt that the ride was worse than my 2008 Civic.
    People in UK, where the car has been available since July are ditching their Teslas, ID4, etc, and they swear they would never look back.

unless you are desperate for your $1000 deposit, I’d wait and see how it goes. The wait is 2-3 years, so I am sure you would her able to sell it for more right after you buy it.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

QC $7k is limited to MSRP less than $65,000?

Then again with the Lexus 450h+ PHEV loophole you can add a $16,400 F SPORT package and still qualify for $5k Fed + $5k QC rebate. At $90,951 ($79,105 + $11,846 GST/QST) the rebates are a big help!

9. Ohliuw

Ohliuw Active Member

Yes, it’s actually officially 60k, but they announced that it would be raised retroactively to 65k.

yes, the loophole is also used by Tesla, but it only works when the model is the same and you add a package. And this open to interpretation obviously. Adding larger battery is not considered a package - for example model 3 range is limited by software, so the more expensive model is not upgrade in terms of battery size

teslarati97 likes this.