Can You Spot a Troll

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DaleL, Sep 20, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. DaleL

DaleL Active Member

Over the years, especially leading up to the 2016 election, I have noticed that some of the "people" who comment on various forums, including InsideEVs are Trolls. These Trolls (frequently Russian) seek to divide us. They post dystopian views. Clemson University has developed a short quiz to see if you can spot the Troll. https://spotthetroll.org/

On this forum, one "well known member" who I believe is a Troll has recently seemed to have disappeared. (101101) (Thanks Domenick).

I urge you to take the test. (I got 8 out of 8.) SpotTroll.jpg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Thanks but I don’t do twitters. The signal-to-noise ratio is too low.

Bob Wilson

4. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

I think you're the troll. I'd probably be more pro natural gas if I were a Russian troll at this point given Russia's current unfortunate reliance on natural gas.

5. SouthernDude

SouthernDude Active Member

>Everyone I disagree with is a Russian troll

lol. Is this the boomer version of Godwin's law?

The Russian 'interference' is vastly overstated and there's a massive, super-obvious double-standard that's surrounding the whole 'foreign interference' concept anyways. Same is true with what the Russian's goal apparently was. Let's see if anyone here can figure it out. lol

R P likes this.
  6. Haha, so true... When they run out of facts to support a logical rebuttal, that's what they resort to.

7. To remove this ad click here.