Can I change the look of the car on the My MINI page?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by quietlyspinach, May 2, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. quietlyspinach

quietlyspinach Active Member

Hi -

After I brought my 2022 SE to the dealer for the free 2-year service, they performed the "Programming the Telematics Control Unit - 3G Sunset" which they also combined with updating to the latest software.

However, now on the front page of the My MINI menu there is a giant picture of a car, which is a black MINI with white mirror caps and the power spoke wheels.

I don't remember this giant picture of the car before. Was this added during the update? And more importantly, is it configurable so I can make it look like my actual car?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

IMG_1468.JPG

Are you referring to the MINI app front page?

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

4. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    IMG_0807.jpeg IMG_0808.jpeg I think the avatar in three-quarters view that appears when switching modes. I believe they are all black or dark grey. Mine certainly isn’t Island Blue.

Last edited: May 3, 2023
    quietlyspinach likes this.
  5. quietlyspinach

quietlyspinach Active Member

Yes, what SameGuy just posted. I think my mistake is that I actually had one of those pages configured to show more information and so I never noticed the Mini car photo. So when they reset my settings it went back to that and I forgot about the car pictures. I don't think those are configurable.