Can’t read treads

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Rexsio, Nov 23, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

Suddenly 2 days ago I stop receiving any treads . I’m able to log in looks like I will put this tread but I’m not able to read anything need help but you can’t reach me .I send email to. [email protected]. For help if you reply maybe get through with any advice what could happen to my account.I don’t know maybe for 2 days nobody was posting is this possible?bc my tread appears correct and in right place.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Last post under cooper se forum was 2 days ago Tuesday November, 21, 2023 at 5:40 pm. So yes it has been 2 days. Hope this helps

4. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

I thought everyone was taking an offline holiday.

5. It a holiday week in the United states. Today is Thanksgiving. Its been a really slow week for any kind of posting to threads. A lot of people travel to visit family during this week in the states.

6. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

I’m replaying with greasy fingers celebrating Thanksgiving for 42 nd .time since I cross Atlantic but same thing was wrong with my account bc Monday I have notifications about server telling me to try later.Right now looks good about 5 treads come through and I can read them .Thanks all for explaining something . image.jpg

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

Just wondering if y'all have left for your winter vacations, or if there's something wrong with the forum. There's been no posts in a long time.

9. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

Agree is something wrong or people lost interest as so many EVs siting on dealers lots.

10. Yes there are only a few postings a day currently and primarily in the Mini se, Honda Clarity, and Hyundai Kona forums.

Rexsio likes this.
  11. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Honestly over 80%+ of social media comments are AI bots or foreign government controlled organizations. Take for example YouTube's "algorithm" of AI chat bots that have the username of <name1><name2><####>.

It's pretty creepy how they can take information from multiple videos of a creator and comment on it all and then have another few AI chat bots upvote and reply to the post. During election years it gets out of control...

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

I agree with @teslrati97 about AI so many kids are bored and they high jacked accounts.Recently in 3 weeks my account on Amazon was compromised 2 times ,2 nd.time I removed my credits card from account and happened anyway .Right now I’m without Amazon and I’m planning to open new account with new Email to see what happens which is not convenient and eventually I drop Amazon at all if they not able protect me.