Bolt EUV teased in video

Discussion in 'Chevrolet' started by Domenick, Aug 26, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. The Bolt EUV is on track to begin deliveries in the summer of 2021. Though that may still seem some ways off, now is the perfect time, GM thinks, to drop this little teaser video (below).

What you see here is basically the shape of the Bolt EV morphing into the shape of the slightly-larger EUV.

Considering that the sales of the Chevy Bolt EV have been somewhat lackluster, and that CUV-shaped vehicles are the biggest part of the market right now, I think the question becomes "Is this enough of a change to spark sales?" I'm not sure it is, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

electriceddy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 3" longer wheelbase and an overall increase of 5" to 6" longer bumper to bumper for the EUV version. Faster on board charger and Super Cruise equipped. Also adaptive cruise control, push button gear selector and ...a sunroof for both Bolt EV and EUV.
    https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-2022-chevrolet-bolt-ev-evolution/#:~:text=For the 2022 model year,is 5.0-6.0 inches longer. :)
    Definitely what the Bolt needs to attract more buyers. The only reason I decided against purchasing Bolt was the fact the drivers seat bolsters jabbed into my leg causing discomfort after a short test drive. Hopefully that has been addressed with the "more attractive and additional comfort seats".

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    Domenick likes this.
  4. Tlight

Tlight New Member

I hope that in addition to better seats that power seats (at least driver) will be offered. The current Bolt, even in the Premier configuration, doesn't offer power seats. This option is available on virtually all other EV manufacturers. I drive a 2018 Volt and the convenience of the vehicle would be much enhanced by power seats.

Domenick likes this.