BMW Stripe Vinyl?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Smart Wannabe, Mar 27, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Smart Wannabe

Smart Wannabe Member

Correct me if i am wrong guys. But i think that the Mini SE is pretty much a BMW?
    So i want to decal my car roof with the BMW stripe. I am just jealous of the BMW bikes with their BMW stripes. My roof is white. So it would look good with it. I think. I won't put on a lot too given that i have the sunroof. I can only put on the front and behind of the roof.

However, all i can find from Amazon is cheap chinese made vinyl. Anyone have ideas where i can get the good stuff? even stripes of different color and i put together myself?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

4. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

is the quality of what you are getting from China cheap, or is the price cheap?

Where are good vinyl factories located?

I bought stripes off Amazon from a place located in England. I don't know where the vinyl was manufactured. How do i find out? I don't want cheap stuff on my inexpensive Mini.

What is the BMW stripe? Is it different from the colors in the logo that differentiate M cars from pedestrian BMWs? If i was a betting person I would say the M colors are owned by BMW, and you wont find an exact match anywhere but BMW.

As for your question, you are correct sort or. The Mini is not pretty much a BMW, it is 100% a BMW made by BMW's subsidiary Mini. Like Chevrolet is 100% GM, and Lincoln is 100% Ford.