Auto Climate Control Temperature Setting

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by toronto_clarity, Sep 24, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. toronto_clarity

toronto_clarity New Member

When you use the Auto Climate Control feature either with the key or the app what temperature is it set to? Can we customize it to our liking? Wasn't able to find this info in the manual or may be I missed it.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. megreyhair

megreyhair Active Member

The system will use whatever setting you had it set to when you left your car. Just be aware that the system won't turn on if the temperature difference between inside the car and outside weren't big enough.

4. Emanuel Green

Emanuel Green Member

KentuckyKen and iluvscuba like this.
  5. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Here is a document with more info and a chart showing the temperature ranges that the remote climate control uses. I forgot who originally posted this.

Attached Files:

6. dalbeck

dalbeck Member

PA
    Interesting to read this. I can't recall now if it was online somewhere or the dealer told me this, but I was under the impression it would either heat or cool to 72 degrees no matter what and that number couldn't be changed.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Show me a dealer who understands the Clarity Plug-In Hybrid and, and, and, what am I saying? There is no such person.

9. Bas

Bas New Member

Now let's hope that Honda would update their app, so it also shows us cabin temperature, even when the climate is off. Because that's what you want to know before you use the remote climate control functionality.

10. AnthonyW

AnthonyW Well-Known Member

Amen Bas, Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs