Aston Martin EV!

Discussion in 'Other EVs' started by Rob Lay, Jan 4, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Rob Lay

Rob Lay Administrator Staff Member

Looks really good.

I can't wait until one of these companies can figure out 0-60 in under 2 seconds, looks good, and handles great. Porsche E will have all of that except 0-60, but something they could obtain in future. Tesla Roadster will be nearest thing for awhile, but its looks are still Lotus dated (15 year design) vs. what modern exotics have become.

https://www.motor1.com/news/226200/aston-martin-tesla-roadster-rival/

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

An Aston Martin? Sadly, the front-mounted extending machine guns, ejector seat, tyre slashers, rotating license plate holder, and rear pop-up bulletproof shield will all be aftermarket modifications. :(

Fortunately, on my Aston Martin model they all came as standard equipment. ;)

[​IMG]

Domenick and Rob Lay like this.
  4. I've been waiting to hear more about an EV from Aston. CEO Andy Palmer, who used to head the LEAF program at Nissan, has been pretty clear that's the direction they're headed in. Now, with such a great response to the Jaguar i-Pace, you'd think they'd be all over that bandwagon, but it doesn't look that way. Well, not exactly anyway.
    Despite today's Aston Martin Says No To Electric SUV, though, there will still be one. It will just be under the Lagonda brand.

[​IMG]