Any blinker / indicator trouble? Recs for sourcing parts?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by nscrips, May 7, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. nscrips

nscrips New Member

Help! My indicator / blinker on the drivers side is blinking twice as fast on my 2021 SE. Dealership says it’s not the bulb, it’s the computer bit that controls the blinker.

After a week of offering a loaner car and not giving me answers on what the wait time is w the part, they now they want the loaner back.

I live in a crazy traffic area (DC area) and worry it’s going to fail on a commute.

Always impressed at those of you who have great dealerships. My first dealership in VB, VA never helped and the BMW people took care of me. Now in this new town the BMW is far away and not interested.

How can I find out what the story is w this part? I’ve gotten lots of stories (backorder, not made anymore, making new version, the parts guy won’t tell us anything so we don’t know) and have no idea how to resolve this issue. They won’t offer me the chance to speak with a manager. Mini USA can’t help either.

I figured it was best to extend the service contract Fall 2024 to have access to a mini electric technician (as my three years were up) and now I’m regretting it. Any advice is appreciated!!

2. To remove this ad click here.