2nd maintenance minder 2700 miles after 1st?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by clarityforum_user_name, Jan 13, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. I just got my 2nd maintenance minder notification at 10,700 miles (code: A 1) saying i have a service due in 3 weeks. And this is after I did the first service at 8,000 miles (code: A01) at the dealer in November.

After first coming onto the forums, i thought i could reset the 1 (tire rotation) warning, and have the A (oil change) go away too, but alas, it still said code "A 1" after resetting the "1" item.

Based on my gas tank records, i've filled up three times since the last service and maybe used 15 gallons of gas in the last two months -- so figure maybe (15 * 45mpg = 675 miles of gas burning). This has to be a mistake right? Anyone with similar, can't-be-real, frequency in recommended services?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

If you still get the ā€œ1ā€ immediately after resetting the 1, then perhaps the reset did not take. Iā€™d try to reset the 1 again.

ClarityDoc likes this.
  4. Thanks Ken. I think that makes sense. Unfortunately, after I didn't get the expected result after resetting the 1, I then reset the A. After that it removed the indicator, with my next service due in 5 months. I wish Honda had included the oil life % in the Clarity to help add some data to this whole mess.

KentuckyKen likes this.