2023 ID4 Exterior and Interior color combination

Discussion in 'ID.4' started by Kenstl, Aug 9, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Kenstl

Kenstl New Member

Ordering a 2023 ID4 now that 2022 are no longer available for my prior order. I wanted the lighter color interior of the 2022 and would order the Cosmic (white) in the 2023, but just not sure about that Blue dash! I would normally go for the Pure Grey color, but just not sure how that will go with that dash!

Anyone doing the Cosmic interior and if so, other than the Blue exterior, what color are you going with? Anyone seen this in person?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. danrjones

danrjones Active Member

I'm talking with my closest dealer, and she gave me a 2023 PDF - but it doesn't have photos of the Cloth interior colors. I have asked for photos, if she can find them. I'm thinking a Pro, White exterior, and probably Nutmeg Interior. But these are the cloth. Cosmic is the leatherette, and the PDF DID have two small photos. Sorry, no way for me to link them.

4. Kenstl

Kenstl New Member

If you to go this link, it is a vw media link, it has the Cosmic interior and the cloth. There isn't a good picture of the grey/black interior unfortunately. https://media.vw.com/en-us/releases/1699#images

I think I could live with the blue dash, but the blue door panel! I want the white seats for something different but not sure I can handle the blue everywhere.

5. davidtm

davidtm Active Member

I could deal with the blue (even see it as an improvement on the drabness of grey/black), but am concerned about living with the white steering wheel, etc.

6. danrjones

danrjones Active Member

I ended up putting a pre-order in for a white Pro model, grey and black interior. No options. The cloth interior appears to have a grey or black steering wheel so I think I'll be good with that. I'm loosing a couple of features I had on my 2018 leaf, namely the heated steering wheel and power seats. I'll miss the heated steering wheel, but the cost to get it just wasn't worth it. Didn't care about anything else in the S package. Good luck!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Kenstl

Kenstl New Member

I like that combination and I think those seats looks good. I didn't want to give up the headlights and the power / heated seats otherwise I think I would of went the Pro route as well.