2022 ID4

Discussion in 'ID.4' started by Vahe Boyajian, Nov 25, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Vahe Boyajian

Vahe Boyajian New Member

Hi,

I am noticing in my current market that there so many 2022 ID4 in stock. I know the 2022 model doesn't qualify for the Federal tax incentives. Does anyone know if they will discount the model 2022 to phase them out. You can't even lease them for a good price. The going rate with 5k down is about $1k per month. Its definitely not worth 1k per month for a lease. I am just curious what they will do with 2022 ID4 models in stock.

Any input would be appreciated.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SueMC

SueMC New Member

I am not sure where your market is, but here in CA there is still a many months wait list (from what I have heard) to get an ID.4. So I don't see them getting discounted any time soon. Maybe they will ship them off to CA to fill the void :)

4. ericy

ericy Well-Known Member

Supposedly there are many German-built 2022 that are being refused simply because the tax credit situation. Really the question is whether they would sell them at MSRP with no markup. People seem inclined to get back in line for a Chattanooga-built 2023 model.

5. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

The 2022s and 2023s are pretty much all in transit in the Seattle area. However, the current count, which includes in transit, on Autotrader is the most I've ever seen so far. In transit in dealer terms means anytime between now and three months.