2018 Honda Civic Go Live issue on sirius radio

Discussion in 'Honda' started by susanl0803, Oct 8, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. susanl0803

susanl0803 New Member

I am having an issue with my 2018 Honda Civic. The Sirius Radio stations are not live. They all seem to be back anywhere from 30 seconds to over 2 minutes. When I hit the Go Live button the station does go back to live but if I change the station it goes back to not being live. I had the same issue with my 2016 Civic but found a fix on line and can't seem to find that fix again. It's very annoying to not have the radio in live mode. And Sirius has no solution.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jeff10236

jeff10236 Member

You might have better luck on a Honda Civic or general Honda forum. This is an electric vehicle forum. That said, I haven't had any Sirius radio issues on my Clarity.

4. jesseosby

jesseosby New Member

There's a feature called "Tune Start" in newer Hondas that's causing what you're experiencing.

When you switch to a station that is one of your presets, it will jump back to the beginning of whatever song is currently airing, as long as the car has been on long enough for that to be in its buffer memory. Should be in your Audio settings, under SXM, Play Start.