2 Tesla/Edison quotes that explain today

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Oct 10, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

In 1900 Tesla apparently wrote or said
    "All people everywhere should have free energy." "Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need for coal, oil or gas."

In 1931 Edison apparently said or wrote:
    "I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power. I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out until we tackle that."

Just a side note I suspect oil based on newer scientific findings (but going back to the 70s) that oil, coal and gas are more an energetic result of thorium decay imparting energy than they are generated exclusively or in majority from formerly living matter so not really fossil based or practically limited outside of warming and pollution but they are total bl sht and by the above should have been done in 1900 because their real aim and goal is the perpetuation of slavery. I think Tesla saw that and clearly articulated it but felt failed later in life because finance slavery blocked him. Also think Tesla had found zero point solutions.

In particular it was said to be Warburg, Rockefeller, Morgan and of course Edison that undermine his effort to free people from energy based enslavement. So when they talk of "freedom" they mean freedom to oppress not freedom from oppression. They mean freedom to enslave and this is where their demanded 'right' to exploit came from. This was a demand made at the end of Civil War by the South. Tesla came to the US when he was 28 and that claim was made 19 years earlier in the US but refused by Lincoln. Davis said it was the basis of their way of life in the South. But it is wrong like nothing else is wrong. There is no right to exploit, not even a right to exploit the Earth.

2. To remove this ad click here.