How many miles on your Mini SE?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by yoomini, Mar 7, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Caconym

Caconym Member

I will exit my warranty period (36k miles) for my '22 this afternoon on the way home. Only fixes: headlight surround chrome peeling, erroneous charge flap error.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Just passed the 70,000 mile mark on my SE. I recently got email from my sales rep saying my SE was "getting up there" in miles and they had lower-mileage SEs available for trade. What motivation is there for trading my SE in for an identical model? There's no wear-and-tear like an ICE vehicle. Heck, I'm still on my original brake pads.

se70000miles.jpg

Reed, A_C, Martha and 5 others like this.
  4. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Your vehicle qualifies for the IRA used credit and now they can make more money financing two SEs. The downside is that you have to give up the analog clock and fog lights. Hopefully there are no chip shortage parts for front/rear parking sensors, HK audio, heated steering, or active cruise control for that other SE model. That can generally be the dealbreaker.

5. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

None whatsoever. Drive it til the wheels fall off... or until the battery takes a s***

6. shoeboy

shoeboy New Member

How's your range at 70k compared to new - any notable degradation?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

Barring any little errands today, it looks like Wattson will be closing out the year with 17,035 miles. This was quite a year of road trips for us!
    Wattson-2023-travels.png

SameGuy and insightman like this.
  9. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Active Member

Sparky is seeing its 3rd New Year tonight. In service since 11/6/21. Sitting at 24,794 miles right now. I need to get it in for its 2 year "service". It has only needed 2 services, just like Caconym: false charge flap open message and bubbling chrome on the headlight trim.

Rob

MichaelC likes this.
  10. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

Congratulations to you @Puppethead On milages for me to get 70000 miles I need 14 years the way I’m using SE 2 years 10000 miles as I’m going to use SE indefinitely I’m going with a go cart 6’ under for sure . Just for joke . What amazing me my SE on door sticker show’s production date 12/2021 and I drove of from dealer lot on January 3 / 2022 and that car was not preordered just my luck I located a color BRG and for a year I did not inflate a tires driving on Oxford air .Happy New Year to All .

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
    insightman, Puppethead and Qisl like this.
  11. Our SE celebrated its two-year delivery date anniversary yesterday (New Year’s Eve). At 10,033 miles, the recent two-year service was uneventful apart from an oddly bent front license plate. (Is there an injured tech out there with a sore knee?) So far, the vehicle reports 4.4 miles per kWh. Of course, it’s been a mild winter so far in southern New England. The SE remains outrageously fun and a pleasure to use for errands and round-trips under 100 miles. Finding chargers at locations with decent amenities remains an issue - although a few more are popping up near restaurants/coffee shops that have edible fare. Enjoy your SE during 2024!

insightman, Rexsio and MichaelC like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Puppethead

Ended the calendar year with 74,680 miles. It would have been over 75,000 miles if I had worked the last week of the year. I got Météore in August 2020, so just under 3.5 years of driving pleasure.

IMG_5213.jpg

14. Puppethead

Made it to 80,000 miles in Météore. Still no sign of any range reduction.

se80k.jpg

Reed, teslarati97, M.Tray and 4 others like this.
  15. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

Just hit 18100 km

MichaelC likes this.
  16. jakesmini

jakesmini Member

[​IMG]
    16K miles, went in for service.
    Car was picked up in 20 mins, fixed in two days. Service team was incredibly helpful. Covered warranty work on the suspension even with the car being lowered. Then sent an Uber to give me a ride to the dealership.
    Super happy with the Mini and the team at Mini in Towson MD.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

SameGuy, Puppethead and MichaelC like this.
  17. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Well not quite related to MINI, but the A2Z J3400 to CCS1 adapter has a 15% discount with RIV.