How to Track your MINI SE Build and Shipping

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by MichaelC, Dec 19, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

Car is at the dealer. That means

Nov 8th build date
    Left Southampton on the 15-17
    Arrived Halifax on Asian Captain 27
    Delivery to Dealer Dec 6

insightman, MichaelC and SameGuy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I’ll let Dan know — he and his wife own the salon next to the vape shop on the other side of the 40 from your work (where Mundo is). He drives a grey '22, and was the first SE owner I “stalked” (ie, followed into a parking lot to ask about the car) a week or so after I placed my order. We’ve met up a couple of times since. He and his wife Kim are very friendly and would be down for a meet. Lol

4. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

I see his car around often. I don’t live in the West Island only work here

I have some of those “mini cards” that you leave on cars.

SameGuy likes this.
  5. skyler33

skyler33 New Member

It's wonderful to see the Mini SE community forming connections and sharing their enthusiasm for these cars. Meeting up with fellow owners like Dan and Kim can be a fantastic way to exchange experiences and tips.

6. skyler33

skyler33 New Member

If you ever find yourself needing to transport your Mini SE or any other vehicle, you might want to consider exploring https://www.shipvehicles.com/about/ for details on car transport services. They can provide assistance in shipping your beloved Mini securely and efficiently.
    It's always great to have a network of like-minded enthusiasts to connect with.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MrBeha

MrBeha New Member

I recently ordered my Mini SE, and the anticipation is real! Tracking the build and shipping process can be a bit of a rollercoaster, but I found a helpful resource that made it a breeze. Check out https://www.a1autotransport.com/new-york-ny-car-shipping/ for a comprehensive guide on tracking your Mini SE from start to finish. They've got a user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and even some cool insights into the shipping process. I stumbled upon their New York, NY car shipping page, and it gave me the confidence to know exactly where my Mini SE is at all times.

MichaelC and insightman like this.
  9. Qisl

Qisl Active Member

I'm surprised that MINI is still accepting orders for the SE. But I see on the spreadsheet that delivery times are down to 2 months from the 6 months that I experienced. I guess January is the last month in which to order an F56SE.