How many miles on your Mini SE?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by yoomini, Mar 7, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. pictsidhe

pictsidhe Well-Known Member

It's Fiona's first birthday today.
    13,324 miles.
    I'll give her a good wash tomorrow.

MichaelC and insightman like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

Wattson rolled over 13,666 miles on our way home from work yesterday. \m/
    IMG_1545.jpg

4. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Active Member

Sparky hit 20,000 miles on Saturday. Has been in the family for 22 months.

[​IMG]

Rob

MichaelC likes this.
  5. jakesmini

jakesmini Member

8577 here and no problems. Definitely a great commuter and fun to run around in

6. mikeg0305

mikeg0305 Active Member

I just cracked 40,000 on our 2022 SE. Love it.

Balanced car fleet….in addition to the Mini we have a 2020 F-150 and a 2017 GTI. Good mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

MichaelC and GetOffYourGas like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Our SE is now 2 years old with 11,263km; and we’re having our 1st service on Monday

MichaelC likes this.
  9. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

Just cracked the 10,000 mile barrier (by driving 98 miles today, mostly at 60-72 mph with the a/c on, while using only 75% of the battery).

Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
    MichaelC likes this.
  10. nowkent

nowkent New Member

10,000 miles since we got the Mini Cooper SE in March. The only problem we've had is with potholes, (and curbing it). lol

11. Onslo has 5801 miles - some pin head racently dinged my passenger door

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Rasmus Aage

Rasmus Aage New Member

67.000 kilometres. Driven 130 kilometres most days at the moment, så quickly gaining many kilometres.

14. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

Today marks the 3-year anniversary of Wattson's "gotcha day", with 13,894 miles on the clock.
    ...And we're about to add a little over 1,700 more in the next week. :D

insightman likes this.
  15. Mike Dunn

Mike Dunn New Member

206 miles. Picked up my Iconic SE three days ago. I've already washed it twice.

16. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

We have our SE and a GTI as well. Looking for that third car to round it all out but resisting the urge to go SUV.

17. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

As a GTI owner, you know VW--have you considered VW's ID.Buzz for your non-SUV rounding out? What about the upcoming MINI Countryman EV? It's an SUV-like crossover, but it's a MINI and it's being built in Germany, not in China.

18. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

Absolutely. Waiting patiently for the ID.Buzz release next year but the capacitive touch buttons may be a deal killer for us. We hated those so much when we test drove the ID.4.

Good news about the Mini-Countryman EV being built in Germany. Will have to look into that one.

19. SJA

SJA Member

Just passed 10k on my Mini. 10 months in and enjoying the car as much as day one.

MichaelC and insightman like this.
  20. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    The new X2 is more like a tall fastback than a small crossover. Going to check it out next week.

21. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I find the X2's grille the least-offensive of the large BMW grilles, but the M designer ruined the X2 grille IMO. I hate the electric iX's grille so much, I won't even post it because I'd have to look at it while I copied the image. Why does the electric X need the largest X grille? I'm glad the only aesthetic (non-functional) feature I didn't like on my SE, the hood scoop, was easy (though not cheap) to fix. Maybe BMW can get Chris Bangle back for a few days to fix the iX's grille ;)

upload_2023-10-12_1-28-15.png

22. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

BMW grilles were designed for the Chinese buyer in mind. I mean look at that Hongqi H9 luxury sedan beside the 7 series (2020).

h7.jpg

insightman and SameGuy like this.
  23. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

Wow! Just Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs