Anyone else been stuck in Quality Check for a week or more?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by abrandt, May 20, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

Mine was credited against the total price.

wally3 likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. wally3

wally3 Active Member

Mine as well.

Hatch likes this.
  4. DJCoopster

DJCoopster Well-Known Member

Mine just switched to In Transit during the day.

WildHare65, Hatch, insightman and 4 others like this.
  5. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Obviously every jurisdiction is different, but I’d imagine the $250 would show on the bottom line of the order sheet in one form or another. My deposit was $1000 to lock in the order (we don’t/can’t order online up here), and was shown as applied to the eventual down payment alongside the proposed financing calculations.

6. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

500$ deposit here

SameGuy likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mine as well. They're probably on the same truck. Cinci is on the way to the Lou depending on the route.

wally3 likes this.
  9. DJCoopster

Does anyone know if they travel by truck or train or both from Baltimore? Cinci is ~1 day by truck, likely longer by train thanks to how efficient our rail service is in the US (sarcasm).

10. DJCoopster

I guess truck, because, drumroll please,

upload_2022-9-9_14-23-51.png

I texted my MA to see if they can get the prep done for pickup tomorrow. If not, then it will be next Saturday likely.

11. DJCoopster

And after talking to my MA, like everything so far, no, it won't work out, so looks like next Saturday I guess.

I learned during this journey to not get hopes up that anything at all would be ahead of schedule.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    abrandt likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. DJCoopster

Ok, picking up tomorrow late afternoon.

I feel a little better.

Aquavir, wally3, insightman and 4 others like this.
  14. Awesome!!!

15. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

So happy for you!

I'm picking up at 10:30am tomorrow. I keep expecting something to delay it lol.

wally3 and DJCoopster like this.
  16. Stopped by Mini of St. Louis on my way home from work (literally 1/4 mile from my office). My MA said the driver had called and said he'd be in late tonight:cool:Should be unloading tomorrow, but It'll be Monday before I can get back there. Very exciting though!

Aquavir, abrandt, MichaelC and 2 others like this.
  17. DJCoopster

Awesome. Maybe I'll see you driving when we're over there for Blues games this season.

abrandt likes this.
  18. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I'd be camping out at the dealer to make sure I could get a photo of my SE on the trailer. Can you ask your MA to take that photo?

abrandt likes this.
  19. wally3

wally3 Active Member

Excited for everyone getting their cars today. We are close to ending our long national nightmare…

Been inundated with messages from Mini since getting my car last week. The latest and funniest is to sign up for a fuel rewards program partnership between mini and shell to save 5 cents per gallon…

20. DJCoopster

lol, of course. Make sure you get your first service/oil change scheduled too.

21. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

LOL! Here's the email notice Motor City MINI sent me to confirm my 2-year maintenance appointment:
    upload_2022-9-10_9-23-30.png

wally3 likes this.
  22. DJCoopster

@abrandt first pics?

I'm e-mailing back/forth with my dealer's finance guy getting everything possible done before we get there at 5 tonight.

23. She's off the truck! Still probably going to be Monday or Tuesday since I'm financing through my bank. But at least I know it's here now:D