Ordering Open for Ariya in Canada

Discussion in 'Ariya' started by DJP, Jan 17, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. DJP

DJP Active Member

I have a reservation and have heard nothing. July test driving and possible pricing is news to me. I wonder if they are worried if they release the pricing a large chunk of reservations will be lost. I've started to think about the Polestar and even the Ford Lightning pick-up.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. NiroOwner

NiroOwner New Member

Thanks DJP. If I hear anything concrete, I will post it here. Hopefully this whole mess will resolve itself.

4. The last contact we had with the dealer (18 May 2022) they said pricing to be announced in June (2022?), no word on a demo to test drive. June is 30 days long so it could still be another month or it could be tomorrow.

5. Talked with the dealer the other day, still no word from Nissan on pricing, delivery or the demo. sigh:(

6. DJP

DJP Active Member

It's curious that US reservation holders are able to track their reservations and even make changes, but Canadians are kept in the dark --not even demo rides are available. I supposed the longer I live the closer the delivery time will be, but maybe that's being overly optimistic:)

electriceddy likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.