Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. acbrown19

acbrown19 New Member

The truck was outside the VPC. I was mainly interested gawking at the new iX’s they had.

Would have taken more photos, but appeared to be strict security and a ton of “NO PHOTOS” signs with US Border and customs warnings everywhere.

Still pretty cool to see.

edit: I’m guessing this truck is heading to a dealership.

ristretto likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

4. Scrambler

Scrambler Member

My SE is on the Hawaiian Highway, so I'm guessing 2-3 more weeks before I can pick it up in Pensacola.

5. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

Anyone have a trial of a ship tracker still active? If so, would love an update on the Sagittarius Leader. It is scheduled to arrive at the Panama Canal today. :)

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  6. FMtriple

FMtriple New Member

Same request as above, but for the Brooklands. I think a few of us are on that ship.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

Well it looks like the Sagittarius Leader has made it back into range near the entrance to the Panama Canal:
    Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 7.20.32 PM.png

Not sure when it will transit the locks. If it passes through tomorrow morning I may be able to grab a screenshot of the webcam for the locks. :D

zellsun and Yoyo_boba like this.
  9. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

??? Really is only a go cart not a Bentley ?

10. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

I am wondering too…hopefully I can capture a picture too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

zellsun likes this.
  11. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

Well that did not take long! The Sagittarius Leader is already at the Gatun locks!
    2022-06-22 04_33_39-Start.png
    Edit: adding some transit stages:
    2022-06-22 04_54_43-Start.png
    2022-06-22 04_59_49-Start.png 2022-06-22 05_05_49-Start.png
    2022-06-22 05_17_01-Start.png
    2022-06-22 05_27_10-Start.png

And it is out of the Gatun Locks! Not sure if it will get a direct transit to Pedro Miguel but I would expect so. Based on research it could be in the Pacific by this evening if that is the case!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    wessy, MichaelC and Yoyo_boba like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

Lol you wake up early! I am watching now too. Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

zellsun likes this.
  14. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

Also just checked the NYK Line schedule. Looks like they adjusted the Sagittarius Leader's port call schedule. It is now going to stop in Long Beach on 6/30 before getting to Port Hueneme on 7/1. Only a 1-day slide but still a bummer.

15. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

Sagittarius Leader is approaching the Pedro Miguel locks:
    2022-06-22 09_51_36-Start.png
    Entering the lock
    2022-06-22 10_12_28-Start.png
    2022-06-22 10_21_01-Start.png
    Moving out of Pedro Miguel. On to Miraflores. :)
    2022-06-22 10_37_02-Multimedia _ Panama Canal Authority — Mozilla Firefox.png
    Approaching Miraflores:
    2022-06-22 11_08_30-Multimedia _ Panama Canal Authority — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2022-06-22 11_20_44-Multimedia _ Panama Canal Authority — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2022-06-22 11_24_30-Multimedia _ Panama Canal Authority — Mozilla Firefox.png
    First chamber down, no webcam on the 2nd though.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    wessy and Yoyo_boba like this.
  16. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

IMG_3929.JPG it is moving pretty quick!

zellsun likes this.
  17. Chaz Fisher

Chaz Fisher Member

Yep, I went from Richmond/Glen Allen to the ChargePoint on Parham Cir in Charlottesville, and from there had no problems making it home. Are you going to use the SE to commute to Lynchburg? Interested in whether it makes that round trip on a single charge.

18. Minicris

Minicris Member

I didn't see your name on the spreadsheet to see if you've already taken delivery of your car. If you haven't then beginning July 1st there is a $4,000.00 rebate on EV cars in Illinois. You fill out a form and the Illinois comptroller sends you a check.

19. -Amanda

-Amanda Active Member

Just got an email from dealer saying “your Mini has been loaded onto a ship and is making its way across the ocean to Candian shores!!!”

It was originally scheduled to be built today so that’s amazing. She didn’t tell me which ship it’s on so I unfortunately still can’t track it.

wessy, Yoyo_boba, MichaelC and 5 others like this.
  20. Barbouille

Barbouille New Member

Hello Amanda, was your email sent by your dealership or Mini Canada? Happy for you!!! Might be on the Elektra (I think the name is so appropriate!).

21. -Amanda

-Amanda Active Member

The email was from the dealership manager. We’ve been dealing directly with her from the beginning and not with a salesperson/motoring advisor. The Elektra is definitely a fitting ship name and I’m guessing it’s that ship too since it left yesterday. I hadn’t been tracking ships yet as I didn’t think my car would ship this early. [​IMG]

22. My Mini SE is on the Elektra now heading to Halifax (due in on 6/27 14:38 local time) then to Savannah then to Brunswick, GA. On to a truck to South Florida.

insightman, MichaelC and -Amanda like this.
  23. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Woohoo!! I didn’t think there were proactive MAs/dealerships in Canada. I have to pester my MA for the scantiest bits of info, and I’ve curtailed that down to one text convo per week. The finance guy hasn’t bother to return any of my calls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Barbouille likes this.