Black Front Grille Surround for 2022

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by CoachCookie, Apr 6, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. CoachCookie

CoachCookie Active Member

Have replaced the headlight, tail light, and door handles with the black pieces that would be found on the "Iconic" trim. After seeing it with these items I'm thinking I'd like to do the front grille surround as well, but I'll be darned if I can't find it anywhere for the 2022+ front end. Can anyone point me to where I might be able to get ahold of this, aside from the dealer maybe?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SpeedyRS

SpeedyRS Well-Known Member

I got the dealer to swap mine out before picking the car up. Even they had trouble finding the part number for it as they initially used the same part no as the 21 model but it’s clearly a different shape. They got the correct piece and fitted it but unfortunately I don’t have the number. They did have to remove the front bumper to replace it so it’s a bit more tricky than replacing the light surrounds and handles, but it is well worth it IMO.

4. CoachCookie

I remember you saying you did that for yours. Looks like a call to the dealer is in store. If you happen to have a way to get ahold of that part number don't hesitate to share!

5. SpeedyRS

SpeedyRS Well-Known Member

I’ve messaged my contact at the dealer so I’m hoping he’ll come good with the part number. If he does I’ll post it here for you.

CoachCookie likes this.
  6. CoachCookie

Alrighty, got off the phone with the parts department just now. He was able to track down part number 51119450552. Looking it up online it seems to be right based on the diagram, but the description says fits 2021 model year. If you hear anything from your dealer it'd be great to confirm the part number!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. CoachCookie