Study: Electric vehicle "intenders" rank cost, convenience as higher priorities than EV owners do

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by revorg, Mar 29, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. JZ99

JZ99 Member

Convenience is severely underrated.

upload_2022-3-29_12-34-3.png

3. CoachCookie

CoachCookie Active Member

No surprise there, but of course always interesting to read about other aspects outside of our little group here...

4. GetOffYourGas

GetOffYourGas Well-Known Member

Those who have never lived with an EV often miss the elephant in the room regarding convenience. Nightly home fueling is far more convenient than a weekly trip to the gas station. Overall, DCFC stops included, the EV life has been more convenient than the ICE life.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

SpeedyRS, MichaelC and JZ99 like this.
  5. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

SURVEY METHODOLOGY AND RESPONSE SUMMARY
    Plug-In America surveyed over 8,000 EV owners and those considering purchasing EVs in December 2021. The survey was promoted in the Plug In America e-mail subscriber list three times between December 7 and December 30, 2021 and advertised on social media between December 7 and December 28, 2021. In both cases, respondents were offered an opportunity to win a $250 gift card. Below is a summary of data by source, including sample sizes.

When the respondents stated that the Chevy Bolt was most exceptional for their performance, I was so mad that I was fuming!!

GetOffYourGas and Rexsio like this.
  6. To remove this ad click here.