Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

The Atlas Leader is finally sailing.

drdunkyn, jinkobah and Denise C like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Yay!

Denise C likes this.
  4. jinkobah

jinkobah Member

Nice!

jimmm18 likes this.
  5. jinkobah

jinkobah Member

congrats!! Just saw this.

jimmm18 likes this.
  6. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

He said it has 1 mile left on the car!!! so it’s charging. Looks like I will pick it up tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

EV4TB, Tommm, insightman and 7 others like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Now we just have to wait for the week 2 spreadsheet to come out tomorrow to see how long it is delayed.

9. Ada Chan

Ada Chan New Member

Mine as well.... :(

10. Anyone else have a car on the Horizon Highway? Looks like it gets into Brunswick GA tonight.

11. EV4TB

EV4TB New Member

I just heard word that they're hoping I can drive off tomorrow. :)

Tommm, wessy, jimmm18 and 2 others like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

Hopefully they spent the last few days getting some good crew rest. Maybe they'll be able to "make up some time" on the open water deploying their hydrofoils. You know, like they do on the airlines! ;)

Just glad they're underway. I had all kinds of paranoid explanations for staying at anchor!

14. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

They might be delayed on the water, as the crews love to get the SEs out on deck and race them like the go carts they are!

15. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Wow and I thought it took a long time for mine to get to the dealer. Ours got to the dealer on Monday the 3rd from the same ship. I hope it gets there soon. Where are you?

16. SC2021

SC2021 Member

yeah, that's what i'd be doing too. That's probably how mine got 20 miles on it before i took delivery. What was your guys starting mileage?

GvilleGuy likes this.
  17. SpeedyRS

SpeedyRS Well-Known Member

Mine had 5 miles on it, but I’m in the uk so fewer transport links to roll on and off.

18. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

18 or 19. They reset the trip at about 10.

19. EV4TB

EV4TB New Member

My MA hit me up this morning and said the car's good to go. I imagine we got to see my new Mini passing us on the way past the service drive.

My partner had to go in and sign a couple more things, 'cause I'm COVID positive and he's testing negative.

When he's done we'll grab a bite to eat while the car is detailed then I'll start uploading some pics.

20. My MINI was finally loaded onto a trailer at the Port of Baltimore en route to Cincinnati MINI. It sat at the port for 2 ½ weeks waiting for a driver. The winter wheels/tires arrived over a week ago. Pickup scheduled for Tuesday morning, possibly Monday if it arrives at the dealership sooner.

wessy and MichaelC like this.
  21. drdunkyn

Just got a text from my MA, the Atlas is scheduled to arrive at Port Hueneme 2/27, and up to the dealership in the Bay Area a week later. Hate the wait, but nice to have it in motion!

wessy, MichaelC and LTTinNKY like this.
  22. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

Are you sure it’s not 1/27? That seems like a really long time considering it’s already in the Atlantic. I think that was the original schedule. I expect it’s a week or so later now after it sat at anchor in the English Channel for a week.

23. drdunkyn

That's a great point...I read it THINKING 1/27, but unless they're sailing around Cape Horn rather than the Panama Canal it doesn't make sense. Maybe they're breaking out the oars? I texted him back asking for clarification.