Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. KarenF

KarenF New Member

My Mini SE is also on this boat. Here it is in Sparrow's Point terminal (Baltimore) the day it arrived. The boat moved to Dundalk terminal in Baltimore the next day where it unloaded cars on Saturday the 26th and then departed at 10PM.

Attached Files:

wessy and LaurieS like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KarenF

KarenF New Member

Mine still showed "In transit" for a couple more days, but I'm near Baltimore so was stalking the boat. I think they unloaded the cars on Saturday.

wessy, LaurieS and DisgruntledSanta like this.
  4. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

That is bad news indeed. How do we find out what/when is the next ship?

5. SchoolTeacherTom

SchoolTeacherTom New Member

I have a second mini coming in December. They are worth the wait!

insightman likes this.
  6. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

So I had this website
    https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/schedules

And here are the next two… could there be other vessels maybe.. I don’t really know IMG_0700.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Sadly, I think mine missed the boat too. You would think that there would be a lot more boats to California considering CA has way more cars than any other state and filled with BMWs and Range Rovers. At this rate, my Tesla will arrive sooner, and it's factory isn't even opened yet.

9. Martha

Martha Member

Picked my electric MINI!!!! Beyond thrilled with the car. So excited I choose this as my first electric car.
    upload_2021-12-3_10-6-25.png

Bemsha, kicksology, Denise C and 12 others like this.
  10. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Very nice Martha!

My blue electric collection is supposed to make port this afternoon at Port Hueneme. Hopefully I'll have it in a week or so!

Martha and Denise C like this.
  11. ER13

ER13 Member

Looks great!

The bow seems a little excessive, though...this isn't the Lexus December to Remember Sales Event...lol

Martha likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. DisgruntledSanta

DisgruntledSanta Active Member

Has yours moved yet? I’ve been compulsively checking my garage to see if it’s updated…

LaurieS likes this.
  14. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

My Garage has not moved. I emailed my MA right before lunch and she said it's still at the port waiting for transport. Yesterday she gave me this screen shot from her tracking software:

Arrive At VPC: 11/30/21
    Process Confirmed: 12/1/21
    Ship from VPC: 12/3/21
    Dealer Delivery: 12/8/21

Hopefully it updates later today. *crosses fingers*

MichaelC likes this.
  15. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Anyone know if Mini uses NYK shipping? They have a RORO ship coming into Southampton soon and they're scheduled to stop in California.
    https://www.nykroro.com/documents/RTW-AFCON/RTWwk48.pdf

16. KarenF

KarenF New Member

My Garage has not moved either, but when I called the 1-800 number this morning (Friday), the person on the phone said that my car had been released to the carrier. So hopefully not stuck in Baltimore port. Mine will be delivered to the Baltimore dealership. When I emailed with the MA at the dealership, they did not have any more information. When I checked My Garage just now, it still says At the Port. Hope this helps!

17. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

I just got off the phone with MINI. Was on hold a LONG time. Mine has moved to released to carrier and due at dealer 12/8/21. He said the website is having issues today so it may not be up to date. This makes me happy going into the weekend. :cool:

Good luck to the rest of you that were on the Hoegh Trapper. I hope you get similar updates.

18. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Yes, some Minis have been shipped on Pleiades Leader and Garnet Leader; those ships have been referenced in posts on this thread. Looks like Asteria Leader is the next ship into Southampton.

Denise C likes this.
  19. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Sweet... that's good news. thanks for the info

Denise C likes this.
  20. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Are we being hopeful again? I literally watched Themis for like 12 hours on and off as the little dot travels on the map to find out my mini didn’t make it

21. SC2021

SC2021 Member

thats so funny. been doing the same, until I found the Asteria Leader and am watching it dock now.

Denise C likes this.
  22. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

So it has left… now have to wait probably until Monday to see if ours made it on that vessel… my MA reached out to me today and asked if I wanted to test drive an SE! They have one specifically for test drives! It was really fun! Drives like a mini (I had a 2017 2dr Cooper S) the SE is just as fun!

Alf_W likes this.
  23. jakesmini

jakesmini Member

Great color!! And props to the dealership for the bow! I think its cool when they acknowledge every customer no matter the $$ spent.

Martha likes this.